Monday, July 30, 2007

Sunday


We managed to watch the Transformers only yesterday!

My boy had been pestering me to watch that show. Yes, that Transformers show. I had promised that we would definitely watch it one day.

We were supposed to be in church yesterday but there were just too many things that ought to be done that I decided to give it a miss.
My husband needed some time to pack his luggage for he would be out of town soon. Besides, he and the kids desperately needed their regular hair cut, so much time was spent in the morning at the salon.

As for myself, I had to "catch" the slight glimpse of sunlight to dry the whole load of laundry before it started to rain again. Unfortunately, much to my dismay, the weather was'nt that cheery.

Eventually, we booked the afternoon tickets to watch the movie "Transformers" after a home-cooked lunch.

No comments: