Monday, July 16, 2007

Pending tasks

Tasks have been building up and I have'nt got the slightest motivation to get them done. Not that I do not have the time. I have ALL the time that I want. That is a bit exaggerating, is'nt it? I may not have ALL the time that I wish to have but I do have some time under my control.

Well, anyway, that's about me who sometimes love to sit on tasks. Looks like now I really must list them out to get things sorted.

Sigh! So many pending tasks and yet, too little time. Well, you know I'm kidding.


So, here comes my list:

Replenish facial wash, toner, mosturiser - This time I shall buy Laneige products. I've recently tried their strawberry yorgurt scrub and the result is really impressive. Highly recommended!


Stock up on milk powder - This is one thing that need to be prioritised. Children's well-being cannot be taken too lightly.


I have not finished reading newspaper dated since 13/7/07 - A must to keep myself abreast of everything, irregardless of the relevance to my life. I don't want to be an ignorant auntie.


To start reading Joseph Prince's new book - This is to feed my spiritual need.


To mark children's assessment - I normally must spend some time marking their work, without relying on answer sheet.


To confirm with husband about bringing his folks to hear the gospel - We have pondered over this but have yet got any concrete planning.


Sigh! So many to-do tasks.

No comments: