Sunday, July 15, 2007

Is this a lantern?

I have yet checked the calender but thought Lantern Festival may be coming soon. So, I asked husband if he could help design two lanterns for the darlings' lantern projects.

Husband and jie jie discussed and came up with an idea which they taught were brilliant.


Husband: "Very easy lah. Don't even need to cut or paste anything."

jie jie: "Yeah yeah yeah, just like that like that can lor."

Husband & jie jie: "hee hee ha ha!!"

Mummy: "What u all talking? What like that can liao?"

jie jie: "We thought of just putting the candle inside this water pail. Water pail already got handle mah. So just carry like that lor."

Mummy: "U all siao is it?? How to call such thing project?? Aiyah, I will figure out myself lah."

See, how can my family function properly without me!


2 comments:

cheesie said...

You have been cheesed! Wahaha.

Reference: i memed you

Meor@Maru said...

LOL... anyway, thanks for the visit...