Friday, July 20, 2007

Are you giving me history lesson?


Yesterday, I was flipping through the Wan Bao which my father had bought.


I was disgusted that the Xiaxue Vs Steven Lim's internet drama was being reiterated in the papers ONCE AGAIN. To me, that was not news because the whole drama had already taken place days before. Nearly half of the world had already read their exchange in the virtual world.

And for WanBao to write about it only yesterday was just so lame.

My word of advice is, even if you have nothing to report and need to resort to retrieving drama episode from bloggers' websites, please at least do it with efficiency.
And you actually think it is so easy to earn our 50cents. Or is it 60cents.



Umm, let me ask my father tonight.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there nice blog i am from india just visit my blog pls www.amazingtruth.blogspot.com

Milagros Mora C said...

i write in spanish...