Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Toilet roll


Has anyone ever wondered HOW MUCH toilet roll one can use in 1 week?
Note that HOW MUCH is used here as the pronoun instead of HOW MANY. I do believe there are people who stinged on their rolls to the extent of using maybe 1/3 out of it. So, for me to ask HOW MANY, will not be of relevance.

As we know, toilet paper has its conceivable purpose to different human beings. Other than the norm of wiping backside, you can use it as a substitute for tissue paper. So, one will likely use it to dab their face, wrap their nausal discharge and whats-have-u.

My record is almost like 1 roll in 3 days. And I am not even referring to using it as a substitute for tissue paper!

6 comments:

Peter Pan said...

umm...1 roll in 3 days...let me check in my coming roll.
By the way, regarding the comment of 一齣戲. I'm sorry can't read your email for mess decoding system. Would you please send it in english again ..... Thanks

Corey Perrine said...

One ply or two?

BTW - Do I know you?

Haricot 微豆 said...

I must say I seldom keep track. But I suppose from an environmental pt of view, it (the how much) does add up.

Unknown said...

Mm hm, 'round here the paper goes so fast I'd swear the kids are eating it. They are always complaining they're hungry... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for your visit my blog,
sorry i dont speak english very well....
Every day a put things new in my blog...
I will your visit always...
Thanks..
Káty

Mark IV said...

thats a lot of crap... 1 roll in 3 days? so its like what 3 metres per roll in 3 days = .33m/day.
lets assume it takes 6 cms/crap...
33 cms=> 5.5craps a day....

dude... its one hell of a runny rear!!!

and for 3 days??? man u must be exhausted!!!!! :-)