Thursday, August 02, 2007

Di di's new "toy"



Finally, Di di has got his new pair of glasses.

And it's freaking WHITE in colour!

It is definitely not my first choice of colour but apparently, he seems to want that colour and nothing else.

He is not even considering colours like blue or black.

"My friends' are all of those colours! I don't want to be like theirs!", he pouted when I tried my best to have him settle for a more manly colour while we were browsing for a suitable spectacles frame the other day. He frowned at my choice of colours.

Without say, I have resigned my fate to settle for whatever that has caught his eyes. As long as that colour can give him the wee bit of pride, I have nothing to complain. I will say, RESPECT ONE'S DECISION!

So, yesterday, he worn it to school for the very first time. He even declared that he looked professor-ish with his new found "toy".

Yes, I will call it his toy because it never fails to remind me how he has always behaved each time he has a new toy purchase.

I am sure that this "toy" will very likely thrill him for just the next 3 days.

No comments: