Monday, August 27, 2007

The Lord leads me. Hallelujah!


Lately, I have a strong maternal urge that I do not know why. I do not know if I should go along with the flow. Afterall, I am really not young and all the risks that associate with high age pregnancy really frightens me. Somehow, I have managed to convince myself to act rationale but recently, the inward me keeps shouting to have another child like never before. I never have such a feeling so intensed. It reaches to a high point that finally lead me to surf the net in the hope to find something that can dispel my fear. I could find none.

Last week, I met my gynae. .It just happened so coincidentally that the Mirena in me was due for removal. I had to see him to get it removed and then to reinsert a new one. It was only till the gynae asked about whether I would love to have another child that I revealed to him how my strong maternal instinct had got into me and that I was too frightened to go along with it amidst the many negative facts that I gathered from the website. He laughed and shared with me all that I wanted to know. Most important of all, I felt so assured by him that I thought I should take up the challenge.

That day, I walked out the clinic a changed person. The expired Mirena was removed. As for the new Mirena,





well, you guess....

No comments: