Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Could'nt sleep


I had a good ten hours of undisrupted sleep that made me energised the whole of yesterday. I definitely looked great, too. When night crept in and that my energy level had still not worn off, I knew I had to do something.

I chose to surf the net.

So, there I was. With one hand feeding myself a banana to ease my hunger pang and using another hand to boot up my notebook. And yes, did I say banana is a rich source of carbohydrate. I google-searched and was amazed how two bananas could actually provide enough energy for a strenuous ninety minutes workout. How awesome!

Quite aimlessly, I was surfing from one website to another. And from another to yet another. The whole process just kept repeating and it was in monotony. I was really really bored. I caught sight of my cookery book next to my laptop and started flipping through it and finally decided to surf for food blogs.

Again, more surfing but with objective. Food Blogs.

There were many food blogs but few was to my likings mainly of the complexity of preparing. To match my standard, I sought for simple easy cooking dishes. Finally, I stumbled across a rare find. Hochiak!Delicious Asian Food . I spent nearly a good forty five minutes depleting my energy level reading the blog and thought "This is it!"

I happily bookmarked it, before I finally set off to my slumberland..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the mention. I hope you will find the recipes helpful :D