Friday, August 31, 2007

He prayed!


During the rehearsal for the Sport's Day telematch competition, Didi's class came in first. He was happy. So, the moment he reached home from school, he said to me, "Mummy, I want to pray to God for rain on Friday." Just when I was trying to figure out why he wanted the rain, he continued, "Teacher says we need not compete if raining on Friday and our class will be declared a winner base on rehearsal's result. Yay!" As soon as he said that, he gestured his intention by crossing his little fingers. How cute.

I thought that was cunning of him to rob in God's help. For what I know, Didi does'nt really have high regards on the Almighty. Why do I say that?

Everytime when Jiejie were to remarked how she will ask God if Didi is speaking the truth about certain things (as you know, these two are just loggerheads. They are always arguing over petty things.), Didi is always quick to chirp in that God won't reply because he has never heard God at all.

So, anyway, Friday is here. Looking at how the sun is baking the ground with a vengeance outside, I believe God has other better plans for him.

No comments: