Monday, September 10, 2007

Rest in God


I have been hesitating whether to watch Ratatouile or Evan the Almighty. Luckily, having watched the Bruce Almighty on TV yesterday with my kids, we are definitely certain that we will not want to waste our bucks on whatever Almighty show!

Anyway, the new school term has just begun and husband has got plans this weekend, so I doubt we can make it for any movie. Talk about the new school term and that leads me to recall the small chat I had with husband's sister the other day about the various tuition classes that she has enrolled for her kids. Not that her kids are academically weak but just like most mothers, it is just a kiasu mentality.

As a mother, I definitely exhibit such kiasu syndrome. From how the way I react each time my children don't perform to my expectation, to the umpteen times of pushing them to complete the many exercises that I've assigned them, are just some examples.

Sometimes, all these get into my nerves and it is almost so ironical to have my non-believer husband to remind me to -

Rest in God!

No comments: