Friday, September 28, 2007

Mysteriously inexplicable!

I am suspecting I'm in some sort of an inbalanced hormonal changes lately. Either it is owing to the removal of the Mirena or it is a result of the unstated effects of Lingzhi pills that I'm currently consuming daily.


Or maybe much worse, it could even be the pre-menopausal symtoms that I could be getting as I'm slowly moving past my mid thirties. Pre-menopausal symtoms?? This is so scary. My imagination has definitely run wild!

I can't help but just feel....... How shall I describe it? It is not something that I can put it in words. It is so inexplicable!

Maybe, this is just boredom.

It can even be my inner me shouting for loneliness.

But what exactly it is or what is the root cause, gawd knows!!

And as when I am about to continue dwelling on the inexplicable mood swings in me, my little girl calls me from school. It certainly breaks the spell of having me dwell on something not so productive.

I am glad that she remembers to call. I have instructed her to do so before she has left for school and she has indeed surprised me with her call. Afterall, my little girl has always been forgetful. I must remember to put a mental note to praise her tonight.

As for the inexplicable hormonal changes that almost grills me to bits, I am thankful that I can always count on my little ones. Yes, they are the ones who give me the spring of life!

They ARE my spring of life...

No comments: